Southeast Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association
The Southeast Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association is regional affiliate of the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association. The Southeast Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (SEHPBA) represents the states of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
To foster and promote the business interests of enterprises in the hearth, patio & barbecue industries including, but not limited to:
- Encouraging the creation of new commercial opportunities.
- Facilitating trade and commerce in the industry through Trade Shows and promotions.
- Undertaking research and education activities to overcome obstacles to industry sales.
- Advocating the industry's interest in legislative and regulatory debates.
- To undertake such activities and programs as shall be allowed by the laws of the States of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee.
- To foster and promote research and education in the utilization of wood, gas, and other fuels as alternative sources of energy.
SEHPBA Annual Conference June 20-22, 2013
Come relax in the lush oasis that is Sea Palm Resort. Take a walk under ancient live oaks, where the ocean air mixes with a soft breeze. Sea Palms Resort offers the perfect setting for business meetings and conventions. We look forward to seeing you in 2013 at the SEHPBA Annual Conference.
Certification Programs for Hearth Professionals
Training & Research